Tuesday 5 February 2013

Training for Fire Department

The training so far is okay because we are doing the theory part and I have learned so much about different types of fire classes and how to handle fire if it might occurs. Fire is a dangerous threat, it can kill people, destroy properties and it can happen anytime because of the things we don't take to consideration e.g. overloading electrical plugs, so prevention is better than cure.It is use full to have the basic information about fire. The practical part, we gonna be trained how to swim, fire safety  and the things that fire fighters do during any incidents.

This is a good opportunity for me  to be exposed in different trainings and being able to help others with the information that I have gained and especially for my family. It is a good thing to help others but I have to be more concern about my safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment