Wednesday 6 February 2013

Deliver the draft EOP to the Fire Chief



Delivering the draft EOP
Delivering the draft EOP

What a wonderful day I had at the fire department office in Klerksdorp with my fellow emergency manager’s students. We went there to deliver the draft of Kanana secondary plan that we have created with Mr. Landon and the fire chief was so excited to see us. We also met the deputy chief and he showed us the records of incidents they have worked on and he explained his background about his job. 

We took a tour with Mr. Sithole, an employee there, in the building learning about different types of trucks and what they exactly do, the equipments they use during incidents and we also saw the Emergency Operation Center (EOC) of the fire department. I enjoyed myself to the fullest and I am grateful for this opportunity and effort they are doing for us even though it was raining.




In action at the Fire Dept.
Me in action




Things are improving and that’s a good sign for a better future ahead of me. Hard work pays and it opens doors that are difficult to be opened. I am proud to be part of this college.

No comments:

Post a Comment