Tuesday 15 January 2013

Skype with Ms. Jan Paschal


Skype with Ms. Jan Paschal


What a great moment!! Today I got the opportunity to speak with Ms. Jan for the first time. The first time I saw her was at Mmokeng Secondary School in Kanana, the year was 2006, that day I did not get a chance to talk to her which made me sad. I never thought I would get a chance again. 
Today in class I was so excited to finally get a chance to talk to someone from America and specifically Ms. Jan.  She motivated me a lot and told us about the many great opportunities that are out there when we finish our schooling in disaster management.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful morning today, skyping with Ms. Jan; it was so cool. I enjoyed talking with her very much. It was my first time talking with her and I wish to see her soon. Wow, it feels so good to have so many people wanting to see me succeed. Wanting me to be something more, achieve more so that I could have a better future. She really touched my heart and inspired me with her words of support, she builds my confidence. Ms. Jan said “you all are so cute” what a compliment; Thank you so much Mama Jan.

    Also today we got another surprise, what a good way to end this day I just received my Christmas present which is a USB flash drive to store all my school work.

    ReplyDelete