Friday 11 January 2013

My thoughts about first semester


At the beginning of first semester things was a bit hard for me because I did not know a thing about this course and it was challenging for me not having a lecture standing in front of a class and make a proper introduction about what exactly is emergency management. Things turned out good the moment every student takes part on teaching the class based on the lessons that was created for us. We learned a lot from each other and it was worth it.

The arrival of Mr. Landon, he really has an impact on the school and he is a wonderful lecture and I appreciate what he is doing for all the student of this college. I gained a lot of information from him about the course and computer skills, now I am able to do almost everything on my own.

Having an access on the internet and been able to write FEMA tests that’s a big progress. Things are getting better every day, all thanks to the God, the students, parents, lectures and many more. This college is going to be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment