Friday 11 January 2013

from zero to hero

World Disaster Management Community College is a very big opportunity for all Kanana pupils. the first time I heared about this collage I could already smell success  and I was so excited I felt like I was over the moon. When the school started I was not so impressed because everything was so slow, no computers , no stationary, no internet and other study materials, but well when time goes on  things changed everything was so different and perfect .We now have access  24 computers all connected to the internet, we have our ID numbers from FEMA we are now able to write online tests and everything is so interesting about this college. I am so proud to be a student at this college because more people envy us  and there is a lot of progress in our lives since this has came into our lives.I am very greatful to everyone who is envolved in this college because is not everyone  who can offer this life time opportunity to people he or she doesn't even know. There is nothing more important in my life than education, its a key to my success and it is the only way that I have to follow in order to achieve my goals,

No comments:

Post a Comment