Friday 7 March 2014

Enthusiasm Towards Mathematics

It is a great pleasure for us the students of WDMCC in Kanana. I am very proud of the way things have been running since from the first  year of my attendance here at the college.The second year has been very challenging especially when it comes to the subject of Mathematics because I have never done the subject in high school  and I saw it as a difficult subject that I could not understand it based on the signs that are being used. It was bit hard for me to understand but I was determined to learn even though it was difficult!

For the past few weeks we have been doing English; learning how to use literature when we read or write letters, poems and novels. English is very important for every Emergency Managers or Emergency students to know and understand how to use some of the punctuation when it  comes to reading and writing of English letters and etc.

The way things have been happening I have been trying to strike my brain so as to make sure that I understand Maths and English. It is hard for one to understand but it requires some efforts and determination to enable me individually so to make sure that they will benefit me in future. Being a student requires efforts to make sure that the dreams that I have set up become true in any other way.  

1 comment:

  1. hi, i have gone through your blog its so fantastic work you have done their. i would like to have more information from you...thanks for doing the great job..cheerup!
    Management skills

    ReplyDelete